Aerial Photography and Video Services in Canterbury,New Zealand
Aerial pix christchurch provides the following services-
- Developers: For evaluating and planning.
- Real Estate Agents: Assists with promotion and presentation.
- Architects: For project insertion or construction follow-up.
- Insurance Agents: Natural disasters or important accidents can be quickly recorded.
- Film producers: For all film work.Location appraisal.
- Environment Researchers: Assist in monitoring of sea,rivers,pollution,forestry,wildlife and preservation.
- Archaeologists: For site documentation and regular updates.
- Home owners: Providing the aerial shot of your home and garden.
Powered Paragliding(PPG) offers a very versatile opportunity for professional photography and video-
The advantages are:
- The ability to launch and land in small areas,50-90 meters,allowing us to film the site from a short distance.
- Because the powered paraglider is foot launched, there is no need to have a paved or perfectly flat area to take off or land.
- The glider flies at a cruising speed of approximately 25 to 45 km/hour,allowing to record detailed and precise images.
- Very cost effective.
- Easy to transport - fits in the boot of a car allowing us to drive to the site.
- Powered paragliding has proven to be one of the most convenient,affordable and immediate ways of taking pictures from the air.As in all air sports,weather and terrain will decide what the restrictions and alternatives will be.
Filming from a paramotor-
There are two basic approaches to professional filming:
- PPG tandem(flying with a passenger),which allows the photographer to fly along with the pilot.Maximum passenger weight 80kg.
- PPG solo,which requires the pilot to operate the still or video camera while flying.A camera mount is usually set up for the pilot to assist with ellimination camera shake.